Authors of papers published in journals of the IEEE Signal Processing Society will be given the
opportunity to present their work at ICASSP 2021, subject to space availability
and approval by the ICASSP Technical Program Chairs.
Presentation requests must be submitted by January 11, 2021.
- Papers published between October 20, 2019 and October 19, 2020 are eligible for presentation at ICASSP 2021.
- Topic should be aligned with the conference’s technical program. Author(s) must request to present at the most imminent edition of the appropriate eligible conference/workshop after publication.
- Papers can only be submitted to one eligible conference and not to multiple events.
- Copyright to the original paper has already been transferred to IEEE.
- Authors are aware of our interest in reusing their material.
- Journal paper presentations must be limited to 5% of total accepted papers.
- Conference Technical Program Chair determines which papers will be presented.
- Conference organizers decide if the paper will be presented in a special session for journal papers or included with the other conference/workshop sessions.
- Accepted authors must meet the same registration requirements as all authors.
The papers presented at ICASSP will neither be reviewed nor included in the proceedings for IEEEXplore.